Estudiar Ley en Argentina 2023
Costo básico de vida mensual
Alquiler en piso compartido140
Participación de los servicios públicos15
suscripción a internet20
Ejemplo de costo de estilo de vida
combo de comida rapida5
Boleto de cine5
Pinta de cerveza local2
For students staying for more than 90 days.
¿Qué tipo de Visa necesitas?
nombre de la visa
Precio y moneda
The prices of an Argentinian student visa depend on your nationality and can be around $150 USD. There is also a reciprocity fee around $100-160 USD. Students must pay the reciprocity fee online prior to departing for Argentina.
¿Quién puede solicitar la visa?
Most nationalities can enter Argentina for up to 90 days without a visa. To find out whether you need a visa to enter Argentina, go to the government’s Immigrations page: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesible/?visas.
All international students studying graduate programs in Argentina lasting more than 90 days must obtain a student visa. All students must enter the country on a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the last date of studies.
¿Dónde se puede hacer la solicitud?
Argentina / Argentinian consulate
Students will usually enter Argentina as tourists and then switch over to the student visa after arrival in Argentina. Applications and documents will have to be submitted in person the date of the visa interview.
It may also possible to apply in your home country through an Argentinian consulate.
¿Cómo hacer la solicitud?
Upon arrival in Argentina, you will have to apply for a local police record in Argentina, make an appointment to go to Immigration, and apply for a student visa during the first 30 days. Your host coordinator may arrange the appointment for you ahead of time. It is extremely important that you keep the appointment and arrive on time. You may also have to translate some documents into Spanish.
To obtain your student visa in Argentina you will need the following:
- A valid passport with the Argentine tourist visa stamp.
- A letter of proof of enrollment from the university. The university will provide this once you have arrived.
- A police certificate showing you have no criminal record in Argentina. You will get this once in the country with the help of ISA staff (approximate cost is AR 60, payable in local currency).
- Payment for the AR 900 student visa processing fee, payable in cash only.
Students who are going to study in Argentina for any period longer than six months must obtain a police report/certificate of good conduct prior to departing for Argentina. You will have to get the document translated by a certified translator after you arrive in Argentina.
Depending on your nationality, place of study, and expected length of stay, you may also be required to present other documentation, such as:
- Certified copies of your birth certificate
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses in Argentina
- Evidence of sufficient knowledge of Spanish
¿Cuándo debe aplicar?
Applicants who apply for an Argentinian student visa in their home country are strongly encouraged to apply at least 30 days prior to their journey.
A standard student visa will last for six months, but if your course is longer you can get a visa valid for up to a year if you submit to a criminal records check in your home country. The exact requirements vary depending on one’s nationality and it’s important to check with your country’s embassy for further information.
Tiempo de procesamiento
Oportunidades de trabajo
You can work legally with a student visa in Argentina.
Horas por semana
¿Por qué necesita este tipo de visa?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Universidad Austral
- University of Bologna
- VOS Spanish School & Intercultural Club In Buenos Aires and Barcelona
- University of the East (Universidad del Este (UDE))
- Universidad Nacional De San Martin
- Universidad Nacional De Salta / National University Of Salta
- Universidad Nacional De Quilmes
- Universidad Nacional De Lomas De Zamora